What you’ll need:
- Purex Sta-Flo liquid starch
- glass Mason jar
- mixing bowl
- candle, or electric candle
- First, place your candle inside the jar.
- Measure out your fabric(s) to fit. Thinner and lighter colored fabrics will illuminate more light.
- Cut the fabric carefully.
- Put the fabric into the mixing bowl, and pour in Sta-Flo until fabric is covered.
- Soak in the Purex Sta-Flo liquid starch for at least five minutes.
- Wipe off the excess Purex Sta-Flo liquid starch from fabric.
- Wrap your fabric around the jar, keeping it tight and free of air bubbles.
- Leave the jar to sit and dry overnight.
- Decorate by tying ribbon with charms and pendants, the possibilities are endless.
- Finally, place the votive jar on an outdoor table, or around your patio and enjoy!
For more Purex Sta-Flo craft ideas check out our Pinterest page.