This #PurexHats DIY uses the limited edition mini hats on our 150oz bottles found in your neighborhood superstore. Our crafty Sock Turkey is a fun, family-friendly project and a great Autumn centerpiece for your Thanksgiving festivities.
- 1 brown sock
- Rice or dried beans to fill sock
- 2 Rubber bands
- Orange felt
- 15” Thin orange ribbon
- 7-9 orange feathers
- 5 yellow feathers
- 2 googly eyes
- Purex winter hat
- Hot glue gun
- To make the body, fill ¾ of the sock with rice. Close with rubber band. Add more rice to make the head. Close with second rubber band.
- Tie a ribbon around the neck of the turkey.
- Glue orange feathers onto the turkey’s back in a fan shape.
- Cut out a small triangular beak. Glue beak and googly eyes to the face of the turkey.
- Glue your Purex winter hat to the head of the turkey.