Decorate your home during the holidays with beautiful, delicate, and easy-to-make DIY holiday ornaments. Hang them up on your walls, on your tree, or anywhere!
What you’ll need:
- Purex Sta-Flo Starch
- Water balloons
- Embroidery thread
- Mixing bowl
- Drying rack
- Inflate the balloons
- Cut the embroidery thread in yard-long lengths
- Soak the string in Purex Sta-Flo Starch for at least five minutes
- Wrap your threads around a balloon each, keeping them taut
- Hang the balloons on the drying rack overnight
- Pop the balloons with your scissors
- Tie a loop of twine at the top of each ornament
- Decorate your home!
For more Purex® Sta-Flo craft ideas, check out our Pinterest page.