As the song goes: School’s out for summer! And that means you get to have some quality time with the kids. Here are some supercute summer crafts you and your kids can make together.
- Marshmallows with Faces – What could be cuter than these adorable marshmallows?
- Spring Handprint Keepsake – One of our favorite bloggers made stunning and adorable handprint paintings with her kids.
- Summer Skies Snack – Another great crafty snack that celebrates beautiful sunny days that your kids would adore.
- Sidewalk Chalk Paint – Up your kids’ sidewalk chalk art with chalk paint! This DIY craft is super easy and inexpensive to make.
- Creative Leaf Activities – If your kids love the outdoors, here are some ideas to turn the leaves they find into beautiful works of art!
- Hula Hoop Hideout – Keep your kids cool on blazing summer days with these breezy hideouts. (And they’re perfect for naptime!)
- Watercolor Spray Inks – Another great art craft that’s so simple and beautiful, we wish we had thought of it first!
- Leak-proof Water Blob – The name just doesn’t do it justice. It’s a slippery cool outdoor waterbed that your kids will play with for days.
- Box Car Drive-in Movie Party – The pièce de résistance. The ultimate kids party that the neighborhood families could enjoy!
- DIY Napkin Holder – Love Crystals and clothespins? This is the perfect DIY craft for you!
Share your favorite summertime crafts in the comments below!